Friday, August 10, 2007

where's the cake?

"Music changes moods"

Someone told me before, that I think too much. until my wandering mind takes control of me... till i can become emo about some matter which is small to begin with.

Just messaged Lie Cong via sms. i'm sorry for being emo just now.

What may be a small thing to others, may be a significant thing to me.

Anyway... yep, went to watch fireworks just now with my cell group. it's been really a long time since some of us watched the display live. mmm... i still can remember the past, where i watched the national day parade preview live at the outdoor stadium, when we were like, primary 5? haha... then eating their Kfc dinner set, while waiting for the parade to start.

I miss being young.

Gonna turn 21 real soon... hmm.

So our cell went over to Marina square, outside macdonals there. yea... the display rocks!







Grey;s Anatomy is back!! First episode is on next wednesday!! But I can't watch! Arghh!! Next wed to fri, there's overnight exercise, for the graduating spec course... can someone help me record?

Oh! and this month's guard duty is on a weekend! on a Sunday again! ZzZzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home