Sunday, March 1, 2009

Preparing

Term break will soon come to an end this week, and my transition phase of my lifestyle will soon need to be completed by this week. The official full time work + part time study will commence with another notch of difficulty.

But I will succeed! ROAR.




School timetable from 7th March is packed to its brim. New duties and responsibilities will be required from me from this Monday onwards. And with driving lessons that's coming up, it is indeed going to be a challenging month ahead. And I am looking forward to face it. Hoho.


How I will miss the great moments I had this month with friends and loved ones. Including the "pampering valentine weekend"; Batam trip with dearie, and Breakout, the korean dance comedy performance at the esplanade.







It's time to acquire some new items, equip some brand new accessories, pick a new ability from my recent EXP gain, and venture on to new area where new opportunities and mobs gather. It's time to grind once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home