Sunday, October 28, 2007

love muslim food

Supposed to cycle to Nashran's place for late dinner. as i was leaving house, was kinda reflecting on something my dad said earlier. closed and locked my main door, went to my elevator, and realized i have forgotten to bring out my bicycle.

well done. talk about absent-mindedness.

Some recollection...


Our gift for Grace Chen. lovely.



Year 2007 is coming to an end. And indeed time is going by so fast! next year i'll turn 22. and very soon the next thing I know, I'll be hitting thirties.

Busy week is over. thank God. I shudder at those who can't be bothered to take their lessons/training/tests seriously. all we ask from you is to put in the least bit of effort. In the training institute that i'm at now, its impossible to fail. unless you choose to just stand there and not do anything during the conduct of the test itself.

my stand is clear. I'm not a racist. I have friends from all races. I just abominate those who do not even put in the least effort in their job. You cannot incriminate me if they all happen to be of a the same race...

"i hate this feeling
this concoction of confusion and misery
where's the tune of that sweet melody?

I need the strength
To overcome this bitterness and torment
to live this meaningful life that God intent..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home