Monday, September 1, 2008

Animate

I think the best person to judge how good a movie is, is yourself! Haha. Jia watched the movie back at home some time back and kinda discouraged me to catch the show as she felt it wasn't nice. But I disagree!! The fine detailed animations were awesome, and the videography with utilization of the effects of the aperture and depths of field in the film, rendered "Wall-E" a positive experience for me. Unlike other animations, this cartoon has certain messages intended for the world to know and to ponder upon. Out of 5, i award it with 4 pixels!

I also enjoy movies where its trailers doesn't give full spoilers the entire show itself. Take Space Chimps for example, all the jokes and important story plot are already revealed in the movie trailers, and viewers (like me unfortunately) would be disappointed as we would already know most of the plot.

Ended choir with a nice dinner opposite Soka, where I had TomYam BanMian (yes, again). That's where you can find Singapore's thinnest BanMian, and one look at it, you might think it's just a flatten type of YouMian. Haha. Oh well, at least it reached my minimal standard, although the normal soupy version of it kinda sucked in my opinion. Don't even try. And the evening ended with the movie with JianHan, Thiapine, Crystal, Terry, and one more guy.

Ugh, forgotten his name!! Wait, kinda remember it vaguely. ahh, talk about the effects of aging and what it does to your hippocampus in our temporal lobes underneath our pia mater.




Reached home and was greeted by a couple of licks from Baby :)




Look at Amelia with her long Orange dress! Nice. Oh wait, that's the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home