Saturday, November 24, 2007

^_^



Refia is just so cute!

Final Fantasy III.

It all began with a tremendous earthquake, engulfing the crystals and the light of the world. Darkness begins to creep in... sorrow surrounds the emptiness of every individual hearts...

4 orphans, unknowingly called to be the warriors of the light. will there still be hope...


This is the 2nd FF game i'm playing even though the FF saga has been on for 16000 years. im slow i know. I still vaguely remember CheeChew playing FinalFantasy VII on his playstation back in our primary school days.

Amazing cinematics with its serene instrumentals and soundtracks. I remember cheech also did burn for me a couple of CDs of FF soundtracks. I thank you so much again.

I love instumentals. especially the piano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home