Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mid December

Was my formation's Family day on Friday, after which we are given the remaining day off. I am so grateful. Another long weekend for us!

Realized I've spent a hefty amount of money within the span of 18 hours.

Went for lunch with my understudy, Jonathan and my other NS friends at Changing Appetite, followed by some shopping for making of Christmas cards.

Met up with Linda and Lijia for dinner at Just Noodles. It was my first time there, and while waiting for them, upon browsing through their menu, I was kinda surprised when the first 4 pages, they were featuring some set meals with RICE. And i thought i had stepped into the wrong restaurant. But nope.




Tried the Tom Yam Kuay Teow with Chicken, and it was delicious. Both spicy and sour at the same time, although it could use slightly more chilli. Then again, oh well. Too little noodles in my opinion, wasn't very filling. But still the dish it's worth a try if anyone of you decides to pay Just Noodles a visit during any one of Singapore's shivering rainy day. Proceeded on to look for stationaries and Jia's dress after our meal, and even had Ben and Jerry's while waiting for Isabel to arrive.



Yep, now you all know i'm addicted to waffles with Ice cream... haha.

Went down to Harry's Bar at the esplanade to get ourselves drunk and wasted. okay maybe not, i'm kidding. Haha!!







no lijia, i wasn't drunk!! Im not as Cui as you think I am!! haha! You are redder than me! =)

Had a great night with my faithful friends, less Jared. Well, there's still next time!

We were supposed to find a nearby toilet before heading back home, but no! The girls just had to spend almost 16000 years in the toilet taking countless pictures while leaving me stranded outside waiting for nearly eternity until my legs gave up on me.

Lesson Learnt:
Girls + Camera + Hotel Toilets
= Cannot-go-home-for-the-night!

Haha!


"Did things I've never dared to do,
Said words I've never dared to say,
Heard responses I've never thought I would hear.

The uncanny mix of feelings and thoughts,
Spinning wildly inside like a centrifuge,
Seeking to find the answers before the start of a new year."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sia la. somebody SO EMO now sia.
("Did things I've never dared to do,Said words I've never dared to say, Heard responses I've never thought I would hear.")

WAHAHHAA
it was such a fun night!
JIA

December 16, 2007 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotel toilets....hahaha!!!!! :D :D

Hey don't like this leh, you and Jared in hotel toilets prob take a ton of photos :p

December 16, 2007 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Eugene said...

since when do me and jared ever take pics in the toilet! =P

December 19, 2007 at 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home