Monday, July 21, 2008

Day of Rest

Slept for more than 11 hours last night after another packed weekend came to an end.

Finalized my application to UWA on friday before tuition. Current plan is to begin my undergraduate course in Singapore in PSB academy, and may go down to the actually campus itself halfway through the course. Options are still opened at the moment.

Might be going down to perth next month for a recce too. Not confirmed yet though.


One year of my NS liabilities, i've assumed the role of an instructor, and even though certain students/trainees may be weak in a particular course/module, when I see their willingness to learn, their enthusiasm to improve, their efforts to strive for better results, I become motivated to want teach and help them to my best of my abilities. My tuition kid's exposure to the English language has been minimal, and to bring him away from the Fail grade is a challenge. But I thank God my kid expressed interest to learn and improve, and its such spirit which drives me to stay on, longer than the 1.5 hours that's allocated to me for tuition, to continue to teach and guide him.


Was late for the start of our Cell Retreat. Rushed back home after tuition, and had dinner before finishing my packing for the retreat. I guess I'm still not in a good constant habit to pack my bag before an event or occasion. Time to work on that soon.

Joined the rest in PA's chalet midway thru their opening worship and Zhiwei's sharing.




Brother LieCong and Jianghua


Flannery influencing Dan to mass-consume carbs at midnight!






And of course there was supper.

A retreat once again, to take a break from the world. To once again be reminded on certain basic simple biblical facts that we christians (myself included) may have forgotten. To once again be united with people whom we grew up with in the faith. To once again fellowship and pray for one another. To once again be reminded of God's Love and dwell in His presence.

That's our Cell Retreat on 18th - 20th July 2008. More Pics coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home