Sunday, June 29, 2008

KWS

Backaches, heavy head, slight temperature. Yes, that's me feeling all of the above mentioned now. What does it translate to?

Krabi Withdrawal Symptoms!!

Slept almost the entire day, Stomach has been feeling queasy too. Cant find the strength to do much, apart from washing my shoe. Must've ate something wrong the night before. But the fact that i've been going on a binge during the week in Thailand doesn't really help in determining what is the cause of my illness. Hmmm.



Reached home yesterday night, but didnt do much unpacking. Spend some time with my brother watching the old seasons of "Fresh Price of Bel Air" starring Will Smith. I guess apart from Krabi, I missed spending quality time with my younger brother too.

Krabi was awesome, another unique experience as compared to the shopping trip in Bangkok last month. Different from the Jungle trek and Village stay back in Chiang Mai 4 yours ago too. The pace of life is slow, something which you'll never find back home here. The sight of the beaches and the natural mountain terrain features never fail to boast God's creative abilities.



More pics soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home