Saturday, June 21, 2008

Blurred

Came back from Pasir Ris park again, and tried working on some night shots.

And nope, attempting not to use any build-in flashes on the camera. Because build-in flashes tend to ruin pics at times. Natural lighting is always the optimal. Unless we can get the flash to bounce off some reflector and onto the subject, and that i guess would be another different story.

So yea, there was I, attempting to overcome my shaky hands, and tried to hold the camera body still, as I decreased the shutter speed to increase the exposure timing for more light intake. Yes, some may suggest for me to use a camera stand, but I'm trying to not use a Stand, since its not always very convenient.


=0.5 Seconds exposure=

Even for half a second, a slight movement and screw the pic up. Hmmm.



=One Second Exposure=

Hmmm. One whole second. Lots of time for minor shakes to make the final product blury. My brother managed to learnt the art of holding his camera so still, that his night shots with high exposure timing looked awesome. Gotta say no to Shaky hands!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home