Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Yellow Ball

















The time that Ben booked the tennis court was the exact time I woke up. Eyes still shut, accompanied by the overpowering temptation to silence the ringing racket my cellular was making, only to realise that it was Lisa calling.

It was 9am.

At least im not the only one who overslept. Phew. Gave myself another 3 minutes to snuggle on my bed before getting up. SNOW practice was on the night before, I didn't cycle back home until after supper and lending isabel a mp3 recorder at the void deck.

Matthias was late too. And we began to wonder why we booked the courts at such early hours? haha.

Tennis was fun! Still trying to improve my swing! Must keep reminding my arm that it isn't playing badminton. This followed by Lunch at SuperDog at E!hub at Downtown east. Ended the afternoon by watching the "incredible hulk". Although Ben persisted that there wasnt any concrete stroyline other than Hulk attempting to escape from US army, while trying to cure himself, it was a prelude to a greater conflict in the near future. Where Ironman attempts to unite all other superheroes in the US together. Yes, for those who watched Ironman, you'll see a short glimpse of Tony Stark again. can't wait for another of Marvel's sequel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home