Thursday, September 11, 2008

Freestyle

One good way of utilizing your spare time in your holidays, is to catch up with old buddies! Met up with ChoonLim yesterday, and spent some time catching up on old times. Nope, not over lunch, not at some fancy restuarant, but in the pool!

Yep, a new discovery has been made. Other than swimming, a pool can be used as a splashy location for chitchats too.



On a random note;

As much as I wanted to try Grand Theft Auto VI on my family's Playstation 3, somehow or another I just couldn't be bothered to. Yep another positive step ahead. That's +1 point for me!




On another random note;

Two nights ago, I had 2 Mini Snow-skin Mooncake with Champagne Truffle & Ganache from Raffles Hotel. Deellleeecciioouss =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home