Friday, September 26, 2008

White Wednesday

Could someone define "Happy"?



This transition to be another year older has been rather challenging. On the Contrary, the week began well, with many things to look forward too. The start of a brand new school term, teaching in a primary school, playing board games with friends, swimming, having pizza and playing cards by the poolside, and a tranquil night at YMCA rooftop with BudakPantai on stage.

And of course we all know that life is never a bed of roses.


Ignorance is indeed blissful. Because having knowledge of certain issues in life sucks. Because knowing certain things that somehow questions your very existence isn't a very nice feeling.

Now I know why my 4 uncles refuse to house my granddad, or rather, their own father.

Now I know why my granddad isn't around in the afternoons.

Now I know why they are quarrelling.

Now I know why my parents and my granddad are turning against each other.






And i wish i didn't have to be exposed to all these knowledge.






Now I know that my existence here on earth, is accidental.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home