Monday, June 29, 2009

Alien

June's coming to an end. The start of July will mark the commencement of the 2nd half of 2009. Apart from finalizing my mid-year resolutions, and together with my new toys to accompany me, I guess i'm ready to face the remaining year with a Shout of Victory!

The neverending challenge of juggling between sleep/work/studies/entertainment/socializing/family/church/and more sleep is still a big hurdle. My boss once said to me some months back, "Don't expect yourself to have a life"

So true. Haha, but well, I guess with some form of compromising here and there, I can try to achieve what I want. Keyword: Try.


Reservist has made me lost contact from my current module. Molecular Genetics never seemed so alien to me before. My mid-term quiz is in about 20 hours time, and if I wanna score, I would need to expect a miracle from God.


Blessed night! I'll be at the bank tomorrow. I wonder how are the interest rates if we choose to deposit a bag of erythrocytes... hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home