Monday, August 17, 2009

blow wind blow

My diet has been lacking of eicosapentaenoic acid for the longest of time, and my craving for my favourite raw fishes are strong!

Thankfully, my hit points have been regenerating since I was visited by the H1N1 influenza subtype. It's good to feel alive once again. With that, I am so behind of my current module. My mid term test tomorrow conprises of lectures that I didn't attend at all while my leukocytes were all out at war with the grandsons of the Russian Flu viruses.

And yes! No more driving lessons to attend anymore! Time to seriously start saving moolah, i'm going broke after playing around with the Toyota Vios at Ubi week after week. But oh well, driving itself is already an expensive lifestyle. But eh, what isn't expensive in singapore?





Taiwan steps up typhoon response as death toll edges up to 124

...It would be the first time US troops have stepped onto Taiwanese soil to deliver humanitarian aid since 1979 when Washington shifted its diplomatic recognition from Taipei to Beijing.

And in a sign of warming relations with China, Beijing offered to provide helicopters, The Taipei-based United Daily News quoted Fan Liqing, spokeswoman for China's Taiwan affairs office, as saying...


-> ChannelNewsAsia






We singaporeans, including this author, should seriously stop complaining about life. Be thankful for what we have and what we're blessed with. Oh well.

Have a blessed week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home